Some of the gully erosion sites where intervention has been made during the Okezie Ikpeazu administration are as follows:
1. Amuzukwu Ibeku gully complex in Umuahia North LGA. A total of 2km of internal roads around the gully area were constructed.
- Umuezeukwu Nsulu gully site in Isialangwa North LGA. The gully was fully remediated and a road length of 2.5Km with side drains was constructed from Umuezeukwu to Umuezenta Mbawsi
- Amuda -Achara gully site in Umunneochi LGA. The gully has been fully remediated and 1.8km of road with side drains and culverts constructed
- Umuogele Umuakwu Nsulu in Isialangwa North LGA. The gully has been fully remediated and 2.5km of road with side drains, pedestrian walkway and a bridge across the Umuakwu river constructed
- Umuagu Ibeku- Umuda and Amafor Isingwu gully complex in Umuahia North LGA. The gully has been fully remediated and a total of 5.8km of roads constructed. The roads comprise 2.4km of internal roads in Umuagu Ibeku and 3.4km road from Umuda Isingwu through the Isingwu community to Ossah Ibeku